Saturday, January 19, 2013

Friendship Braid Quilt {Back}

And now it's time to share the back of the friendship braid quilt.


The back is done with the same Kona solid used as the border of the quilt.


For the strip, I simply pieced together all of my scraps from the jelly roll I had used to make the quilt.


I had some triangles, small squares, rectangles and a few small strips which I put together in this simple pattern.


Pinterest is a great place to be inspired.  It is there where I came across the idea that the back of the quilt doesn't have to be boring and plain.


I am quite pleased with how the back of the quilt turned out and I think it's a nice complement to the front.  If you haven't read about the front of the quilt, you can check it out here.


I am sharing at my favorite parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment