Wednesday, January 1, 2014

{Not So Confidential} - December in Review

Hello 2014, goodbye 2013.  And goodbye to these monthly review posts.  Yes, you read that correctly.  This will be my last {Not So Confidential} post.  It's been fun but time to do other things.  {like making snow angels.}

Craft Room Confidential - snow angel

Don't worry, I will still share my projects with you on this blog.  And I'm going to start a page to list the books I've read because I have found it kind of nice to keep track of what and how many I've read.  But for now, let's take one last look back at December.

{What I made} Craft Projects
Craft Room Confidential
In case you missed it:

{What I made} Yummy Eats
{What I read} previous count - 37
  1. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
  2. The Paradise Guest House by Ellen Sussman
  3. White Jacket Required  by Jenna Weber
  4. You Before Me by Jojo Moyes

No comments:

Post a Comment