Saturday, March 17, 2012

Small Wooden Box for Tools

{Operation Organize the Craft Room}
I am in the process of organizing my craft room and it is in disarray currently.  I need to find the time and get in there and clean it up because it is starting to get on my nerves.  I like things neat, orderly and organized so I can't believe I've left it in this state for this long.


I've rearranged storage of my beading supplies and needed to find a new place for my tools.  They were taking up only a little space in a medium storage bin so I wanted something smaller.  I had this wooden box and it was just the right size.



We got a block of aged cheddar cheese for Christmas at work in 2010 {I work for a company that is in the egg, potato, and cheese business.} and it came in this cute small wooden box.  I held onto the box thinking I could use it for something.  And finally I figured out that something.  But I wanted to dress it up a little.


Using Tree Tops scrapbook paper from echo park paper co. I covered the sides of the box.  The reverse side of the paper was green polka dots and using my cricut I cut out the letters spelling TOOLS and glued them on the box.

Simple but cute.  The best kind of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment