Saturday, July 20, 2013

Travel Changing Pad

Welcome to week 3 of Baby Gift month.  This little bundle is for the baby on the go.  Perfect for putting in the diaper bag without taking up a lot of space.


Craft Room Confidential

Just untie and unroll this bundle and open up the sides to reveal a very practical baby gift.

Craft Room Confidential

Ta Da!  It's a travel changing pad.

Craft Room Confidential

The pattern I used for this project is from Sew 4 Home.  The only thing I did differently from the instructions was that I used fusible interfacing instead of sew-in.  I just like working with fusible interfacing better.

Craft Room Confidential

There is just one week left in Baby Gift month and let me tell you - it's the best gift of all!  You won't want to miss it.  Speaking of missing it, don't miss the previous weeks gifts:


No comments:

Post a Comment